Re: PATCH: _hosts, _hostports, _telnet and _socket

On Sep 12,  9:00am, Tanaka Akira wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: _hosts, _hostports, _telnet and _socket
}
} So I extended the format of the variable `hosts' to be able to contain
} port numbers and names as:
}
} hosts=(... host:port ...)

This doesn't seem sensible to me at all.  What are you supposed to do,
repeat every host name for every port to which you might want to telnet?

IMO it'd be more useful to leave $hosts as it was and create an AA that
maps a host name to a space-separated list of ports -- and then maybe
even to have one such AA for each command that accepts a port number,
as it's unlikely that one wants to complete the same port numbers for
e.g. "pine -f ..." as one does for "telnet".