Re: Problem with _arguments and _normal as action if nolistambiguous is set.

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> itsrm2% sudo -TAB
> itsrm2% sudo <=cursor here

This is a really ugly bug. It comes from the fact that the options are
added with a `r:|-=*' match spec and commands are not. The completion
code currently can't merge the unambiguous string information if the
equal substrings are in an anchor for some matches and in a normal
string-part for other matches.

And the more I think about ways to solve this the more complicated it
gets. So I'll need some more time.

> TAB once more
>
> itsrm2% sudo !<=cursor

Here the completion code starts completing the matches for command
position. And they include the `!' (the `not' operaator/precommand
specifier).

> itsrm2% sudo !!<=cursor

I don't get this doubled `!'. For me it just continues inserting
command names and such things.

Bye
 Sven