Good news, Bad news : Win32

** Warning, non-list submission! I'm not going to see replies. **

The good news is, I got zsh 3.1.6 running under Cygwin 20 on Win NT.
(No, I don't know why.) This doesn't appear in Etc/MACHINES so I
thought you might like to know about it.

It required a small fix to builtin.c before it would compile:

1063c1063
< #ifdef __CYGWIN
---
> #ifdef __CYGWIN__

Just a typo, I guess, since __CYGWIN__ is used everywhere else.

The bad news is, it seems to eat terminal control codes; ^C, ^Z
^\ and so on no longer do any thing at all, and ^D doesn't exit but
functions like a tab. It *may* be a Cygwin thing because stty doesn't
seem to behave reasonabily (`unable to perform all requested
operations') when I try and set up the keys manually - however,
Cygnus' bash works as expected. Freezing the tty doesn't help,
neither does zsh -f

I'm not particularly bothered, but one of you might be.

Keep up the good work,
Simon