Re: PATCH: _hosts, _hostports, _telnet and _socket

In article <199909140834.KAA26818@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> At least it is generic enough to go into Base, I think.

I see.

> And while I'm at it: we still need descriptions for the new parameters
> used and the `_combination' and `_regex_arguments' functions in the
> docs.

Definitely I think so too.
I'll try to write the descriptions.
(But I'm bit busy in this week.)

> (Btw, did I already ask if someone knows of other parameters used by
> the completion system that aren't documented in the config section of
> compsys.yo, yet?)

Hm. `hosts' is not mentioned except as the example of `_sep_parts'.
--
Tanaka Akira