Re: bug in _rpm?

[ again, list changed to workers ]

Adam Spiers wrote:

> With pws-4 and virtually all the latest patches:
>
>   % rpm -ihv /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/<TAB>
>   % rpm -ihv /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/--
>   zsh: do you wish to see all 28 possibilities?
>
> Where did that `--' come from?

Do you have many files in that directory, all of the form `*-*-*'
(i.e. all names contain at least two hyphens)? And you are not using
menu-completion? And you have a match spec such as `r:|-=* r:|=*'?

If so, it's the unambiguous string that was inserted (with a somewhat
weird cursor placement -- but we are currently thinking about ways to
improve that, see 7831 and follow-ups; any help appreciated).

If any of the things I asked isn't true, I don't know where it comes
from because in that case I don't get it.

Bye
 Sven