Re: Chatty little precompiler for _arguments

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> For your consideration ... if _arguments gets converted into C code, I'd like
> to see an interface something like this available for it (in addtion to the
> more compact/cryptic one).  Before that happens, it's probably not efficient
> to use this kind of thing for anything but testing.

Btw, after having a look at `_arguments' when this first came up: if I
ever come to this, I wouldn't turn the whole of `_arguments' into C,
but instead add only support for the argument- and command-line-parsing.
Probably made a bit more generic so that we could use this is other
places, too.

Has anyone had ideas for other things we might want to add support in
C for?

Bye
 Sven