Re: PATCH: Re: _man copes with : delimited manpath

Adam Spiers wrote:

> Agh, ignore that; I read the patch the wrong way round.  Like I said ...
> > P.S. Am I alone in finding context diffs remarkably awkward to read?

They're not too bad, the only problem is with a patch like mine where
there are only changed lines (as opposed to added/removed) so it is less
obvious which lines are new and which are old. You could always write a
quick script to colourise diffs to make it clearer. I use an awk script
as a filter before my pager when I use mush which colourises e-mails.

> But it still looks this patch replaces two or more of the previous
> _man patches.  Which ones?

It was intended to replace your original patch and as a result render
those which followed irrelevant. This is why I also included your typo
fix - so that people wouldn't have to apply half of your patch.

Oliver Kiddle