Re: PATCH: completion helper module

On Oct 12, 11:26am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: completion helper module
}
} Finally, the patch makes the `computil' module be loaded in
} `compinit'. This certainly should be changed some day. We could make
} it autoloaded there or we could make `computil' one of the
} automatically autoloaded modules (and builtin in static shells).

I vote for that.  Having two implementations of everything --

} [...] two versions of the functions affected, one
} using the helper builtins and one with the pure shell code [...]

-- is just asking for a different flavor of the same problems we (you)
are having now keeping compctl and the new system both working.