Re: variables aliases? (Was: Re: PATCH: files attributes not colored...)

I wrote:

> > [...]
> > > I used to do ZLS_COLORS=$LS_COLORS
> > [...]
> >
> > Is there a way to make something like `variables aliases', so that
> > [Z]LS_COLORS be two names for the same variable?
>
> No there isn't. I would have used that then. And, yes, I wished for
> something like that, too.

I forgot to say: if they were special parameters we could easily make
one mirror the other (internally they would then really be the same
char**). It's just a (tiny) bit nasty to inherit the value of a normal
parameter into the special one when complist gets loaded.

But then, we could make complist be autoloaded on `ZLS_COL(|U)RS'. We
had this question when I posted complist, and I was against it, but at
that time I didn't think about making them special. Hm.

Bye
 Sven