Re: release management

According to Clint Adams:
> Since Peter is apparently MIA and Bart is not going to make any more
> 3.1.6 interim releases, does anyone have a current "snapshot" tarball
> available for retrieval somewhere?

I think the best idea is to use the anonymous CVS server from Tanaka-san
(do I have the order right here ?). That's what I'm doing...

-=-=-
From: Tanaka Akira <akr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07 Sep 1999 03:55:56 +0900

Personally, I'm tracking latest zsh by cvs. And it can be accessed by
anonymous cvs.

Try `:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/projects/zsh'.
The password is empty string and module name is `zsh'.

The main trunc should be latest zsh.
-=-=-
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- Eurocontrol EEC/TEC -=- roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Postman hits! The Postman hits! You have new mail.