Not dead yet

Just to let you know I still exist.  Unfortunately, that's about as far as
it
goes at the moment.  Until I get Linux up and running, there's nothing much
I can do (and so far all that's happened is that fdisk has corrupted my hard
disk).  Also, there seems to a problem with my new PC's DVD drive, so
it may have to go back --- and if the PC goes back, it could be an
arbitrary amount of time before I'm around again.  (Also, I have to get a
job, but never mind that.)

Anyway, I thought you'd like to know.  Keep up the good work...

BTW, ibmth.df.unipi.it is scheduled for demolition on 1st Dec, so mail
had better come here.

--
Peter Stephenson
pws@xxxxxxxxxxx