Re: jaist cvs

On Nov 4, 10:12am, Clint Adams wrote:
} Subject: jaist cvs
}
} .distfiles refer to Completion/Base/_job and Completion/Core/_display
}
} bart-8 has these files, as well as Completion/Builtins/_jobs,
} whereas CVS only has Completion/Base/_jobs

That's because the CVS repository reflects Sven's patch 8515, which
included instructions for (manually) moving files around.  I've just
sent a patch to update the .distfiles to match; typically .distfiles
don't get updated until a full release is done, but I changed them in
order to "make targz-src" to test my yodl-configuration change so it
seemed worthwhile to include them.