Re: PATCH: _argument, a repeated local, again

On Nov 22,  7:24pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: _argument, a repeated local, again
}
} On Nov 22,  7:35pm, Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:
} }
} } In 8728 I was patching over  3.1.6-pws-9 + 8716 + 8722,  perhaps you
} } missed Sven'8716 wich says :
}
} That's not 8716, it's 8715, which I don't ever seem to have received.

I'm sorry; it is 8716, and that's the one that I never got.  I have another
account in another domain archiving zsh-workers mail, which appears to have
gotten all of them, but 8715 and 8716 are misordered in that archive, which
confused me.

} And the archive server at www.zsh.org/mla/ doesn't seem to have 8716 or 8717.

That's still true.