Re: zsh-3.1.6-pws-10: sudo completion does not work again

[ Like Adam I had trouble getting this through to sunsite, hope it
  works now. ]

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> > > bor@itsrm2:~%> sudo um<TAB>   (implying umount)
> > > _tags:9: job table full or recursion limit exceeded

> Still, I believe, such condition(s) should be handled more gracefully. The above
> error message is really meaningless to end user.

1) As long as the completion functions are correct, they won't see
   such messages.
2) Yes, maybe, but: how? The only thing I could think about here is to
   make _normal check if it got called with the same words/CURRENT/etc
   as on the last call and then do some error handling if it was.
   Looks a bit weird. Somehow. Dunno.

Bye
 Sven