Re: PATCH: mod_export keyword

On Dec 1,  6:33pm, zefram@xxxxxxxx wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: mod_export keyword
}
} This patch adds the mod_export pseudo-keyword I discussed earlier.
} It is used to generate the .export files alongside the prototype files.

I can't say that I like this very much from a coding style perspective.
Wouldn't it have been equally effective to, for example, change the
leading comment marker from /**/ to /*export*/ for these symbols?