Re: Suggestion: c library access

    Jan> I have a suggestion for a (far) future Zsh enhancement. What
    Jan> if you could load libraries, and call functions from them on
    Jan> the command line?

        If you've got a perl XS wrapper for your library, you could
use the embedded perl module to use that from zsh.

http://www.phydeaux.org/perl/zperl-0.01.patch.gz

        This was back against plain 3.1.6, so it might not work
against pws-12.  Of course I'm going on vacation for a week+ in a
little while so version 0.02 probably will work with pws-12 soon. :)

fletch@xxxxxxxxxxxx   |  Vincent, you should cease askin'          \ o.O'
678 443-6239(w)       |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=