Re: filecompletion in ksh93 (fwd)

On Sat, Dec 11, 1999 at 09:03:10AM -0800, Bart Schaefer wrote:
# This is interesting; I haven't seen a recent ksh manual.  Looks like ksh
# can do "widgets" too, after a fashion.  Use of "trap" on a magic KEYBD
# signal to invoke the function is kinda cutesy.

I am surprised more people don't know about this.  It was one of the
first nifty things I learned in ksh93. :)  But what's the best is that
people make statements about things which they know nothing about.
Like that it cannot be done, even though they don't use ksh93.  I love
that.