approximate completion in _path_files and multipart completion

I believe, we should more precisely define, what actually approximate completion
means in case of _path_files.

I have /archive/sni/mr, approximate with 3 errors, and tried

/a/sin/mr<TAB>

keeping in mind the above path. To my surprise I got

bor@itsrm2% cd /a1/sin/mr
a1/   u1@   var/
/a/sin/mr

and this after *really* long time. No wonder - zsh had tried the whole
filesystem three levels deep!

Looking at it I doubt, if any sensible way to mix both
(_approximate+_path_files) exists. And, in any case, decision about how and
where to use approximate matching should be made by final completion function.
Only this one knows about the real meaning of ${PREIFX}${SUFFIX}.

/andrej