Re: zle -R glitch

Hi again!

I must say I was more than a bit impressed by the quick and handy response
to my message a few days ago (and thanks for the backwards-compatible hint
too ;-). A few days of reading the manual later, I thought I might
contribute at least an occasional tiny documentation fix, but it seems
rather proof-read indeed. Here's all I've found to date:

diff -c Doc/Zsh/compwid.yo Doc/Zsh/compwid.fix.yo
*** Doc/Zsh/compwid.yo  Wed Jan 12 19:38:06 2000
--- Doc/Zsh/compwid.fix.yo      Mon Jan 17 13:06:00 2000
***************
*** 937,943 ****
  after typing control-X and TAB. The function should then generate the
  matches, e.g.:

! example(complete-filles LPAR()RPAR() { compadd - * })

  This function will complete files in the current directory matching the
  current word.
--- 937,943 ----
  after typing control-X and TAB. The function should then generate the
  matches, e.g.:

! example(complete-files LPAR()RPAR() { compadd - * })

  This function will complete files in the current directory matching the
  current word.

With gratitude,
  Johan Sundström