Re: completion after ../

In article <rsqwvp5ucjx.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  Tanaka Akira <akr@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hm.  In general, I don't want to complete a directory which is already
> described in the word, with first <TAB> at least.  Most frequently
> happened example is X/../Z where X/../Z is X.

I rethought the problem and I found another idea to describe it: A
directory which shouldn't complete with first <TAB> is the directory
which go back path.  Of course, this is subset of previous idea but
it's enough for me.  The directory X/Y/Z is a such directory iff [[ X
-ef X/Y/Z ]] where Y and Z contains no `/'.  Note that if there is no
symlinks and in completion context, this happens only when Y == `..'.
--
Tanaka Akira