Re: core dump with completion

In article <200001261009.LAA16179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  Sven Wischnowsky <wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> But I can't repeat the bug. Tanaka, can you try it using --enable-zsh-mem,
> --enable-secure-free and --enable-mem-warining? That may (or may not)
> give us more information where it is actually failing. Also: does it
> use mmap for heaps on Solaris 7?

zsh built with
  ./configure --prefix=/space/akr/zsh/tmp --enable-zsh-debug --enable-zsh-mem-debug --enable-zsh-mem --enable-secure-free --enable-mem-warining
doesn't dump core.  It seems to work well.

Since `egrep 'HAVE_SYS_MMAN_H|HAVE_MMAP|HAVE_MUNMAP' config.h' says
follows, mmap is used, maybe.

#define HAVE_MMAP 1
#define HAVE_MUNMAP 1
#define HAVE_SYS_MMAN_H 1

Also note that I found zsh patched upto 9419 doesn't have the problem.
So I suspect the problem is related to 9421.
--
Tanaka Akira