Gettext, cproto, configure, license

Hi,

What do you think about:
- using gettext to provide localized messages
- using 'cproto' instead of awk script and strange formatting
- adding configure option to provide building minimal version of zsh
  (for using as a /bin/sh or as a rescue tool). Only POSIX-sh
  capabilities whould be available in such version.

I created RPM package with zsh, but I am not sure how should I call the
license. Usuall in RPM packages one uses keywords like 'public domain',
'distributable', 'GPL' or something like that. What should I put there?

PS Sorry, that I sent my previous mail to zsh-workers instead of zsh-users.
--
Michal 'kura' Kuratczyk <kura@xxxxxxxxxx>
GC{S,M} d- s+:+ a18 C+++ UL++ L+++ E--- W