Re: PATCH: _diff

Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> Will I ever learn that?
>
> -    _options _parameters _path_files _requested
> +    _options _parameters _path_files _prefix _requested

Note that I usually fix up these problems by hand straight away, since it's
necessary for the distribution, and don't bother posting it, since I've got
enough to do anyway.  Hence what's in the distributed versions and
Changelog doesn't necessarily reflect .distfiles patches as they appear on
the mailing list.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>