Re: PATCH: Re: Completion for mutt

According to Sven Wischnowsky:
> I just tried, too, and after the fix in the patch below, it works for
> me. What does `doesn't work' mean? Does it nothing?

Will try the patch in your next message.

> above is used only for compctls. The completion system uses the
> _matcher completer, see the compsys manual/info (there is also a bit
> of discussion about this going on...).

I've had a look at it. I've tried the example given (which seems similar in
goal as the old compctl thing) but I still can complete in a
case-independant fashion.

echo $zs<TAB>v<TAB>

used to complete into

echo $ZSH_VERSION

Likewise, I was able to do

more /usr/src/etc/mak<TAB>

and have choice between "make.conf", "Makefile" and "MAKEDEV". Now, only
"make.conf" is given.

I do appreciate the nice efforts you're all putting into the new completion
system but I think it is becoming very complicated to configure...

I have this:

zstyle ':completion:::::' completer _matcher _complete _matcher _complete
zstyle ':completion:*:matcher-1:::' matcher 'm:{a-z-}={A-Z_}'
zstyle ':completion:*:matcher-2:::' matcher 'm:{a-z-}={A-Z_}' 'r:|[-_./]=* r:|=*'

I'm confused.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- Eurocontrol EEC/TEC -=- roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Postman hits! The Postman hits! You have new mail.