Re: PATCH: useheap (was: Re: PATCH: Improved _mailboxes)

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> On Feb 23,  2:42pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> } Subject: PATCH: useheap (was: Re: PATCH: Improved _mailboxes)
> }
> } maybe someone has a good memory allocation verifier? Every help in
> } testing, as usual, very much appreciated.
>
> You're on a linux system; install Electric Fence and link with -lefence.
> (You have to --disable-zsh-mem because efence redefines malloc() et al.)
> I'll see if I can't do the same (my version of Linux is just a bit old,
> is all ...).

I'm normally not on a Linux system. It's an old and slow laptop with
only 24 MB and little swap space. I haven't really tried ElectricFence
on it but I was rather scared by the manual talking about one or two
pages per memory block...

Bye
 Sven