Re: PATCH: RMSTARSILENT

On Feb 28,  2:08pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: RMSTARSILENT
}
} ... or, more precisely, getquery() and noquery().
}
} Doing `rm *' didn't work for me any more because getquery() always
} retunred immediatly with `n'.
}
}   #ifdef FIONREAD
}       ioctl(SHTTY, FIONREAD, (char *)&val);
}       if (purge) {
} 	  while(val--)
} 	      read(SHTTY, &c, 1);
}       }
}   #endif
}
} So, with FIONREAD and purge!=0, we always returned -1. That was wrong,
} wasn't it?

Oops, yes.  I meant to write "if (purge && val)".  Sorry about that.

Your fix is of course equivalent.