Re: "BUG: empty heap" and problem with _cvs

On Feb 28, 10:14am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: "BUG: empty heap" and problem with _cvs
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > zagzig<3> compinit
} > zagzig<4> setopt kshautoload
}
} (Hm. Completion fails terribly when kshautoload is set...)

Yup.

} > zagzig<5> cvs <TAB>BUG: empty heap
}
} I can't get the `heap empty' even though I have all debugging macros
} defined. Damn.

I can't get it any more, either.

} Also, I'm not sure why heaps shouldn't be allowed to be empty...

I think the idea was that zsh shouldn't be pushing a heap onto the
stack of heaps until it's known that some of the memory is going to
be used.  It was a way of detecting extraneous pushheap() calls.
Possibly obsolete now that all stack and heap allocations are made
explicitly.