RE: ${_comps[(K)*diff*]}

> > What you miss is that [(k)...] and [(K)...] don't do pattern-matching
> > on the keys.  I have an idea what's going wrong, but I don't have time
> > to fix it right now.
>
> (I don't see anything wrong here, what am I missing?)

     If used in a subscript on a parameter that is not an associative
     array, this behaves like `r', but if used on an association, it
     makes the keys be interpreted as patterns and returns the first
     value whose key matches the EXP.

     On an associtation this is like `k' but returns all values whose
     keys match the EXP. On other types of parameters this has the same
     effect as `R'.

-andrej