Re: Good documentation about literal escape sequences in prompt?

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Oliver Kiddle wrote:

> Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:

> > When I find some escape sequences from /usr/share/zsh/functions/colors, how
> > can I "convert" them so, that I can put them to my PS1 between %{...%} ?

> You should be able to take my line above as an example of this.

Thanks, I needed that! (C) Gillette. It works. And now, somebody please
add that to FAQ of Zsh.

--
-- Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * * U of Jyväskylä * * juhtolv@xxxxxxxxx --
-- http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/ * * * * " STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW !! " --