Re: PATCH: Re: The `zle' command and traps

On Mar 13,  5:49pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: Re: The `zle' command and traps
}
} After a bit of checking... I think in many places where we call
} zerrnam() we should really be calling zwarnnam() in functions
} implementing builtins. Otherwise a error reported by the builtin will
} exits loops and sublists and whatnot.

I think this is done because it's so difficult (still) to stop/kill a
loop that contains nothing but builtins.  If you've got a builtin going
wrong and that prevents the loop from ever reaching the end ...

We really need to figure out how to handle interrupts during builtins
before we start fooling with clearing errflag in additional cases.