Re: ignored-patterns giving correction a go

On Mar 21,  5:10pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: ignored-patterns giving correction a go
}
} > }   zstyle ... tag-order --foo=files --bar=files
} > }   zstyle '*-foo' ignored-patterns '*.ps'
} >
} > Tags right now are pretty much predetermined by the completion functions
} > that use them, e.g. the way _files uses globbed-files.  Hmm ... is that
} > changed by what you're working on now?
}
} Yes, and that's what the original example above was about -- the
} `user' `invented' the tag names `foo' and `bar', linking them to the
} `method' `files'. And before that I made the suggestion to allow the
} file-patterns style to contain invented tag names.

So where do the method names come from?  I don't think we want this to
be so configurable that, for example, the file-patterns style could be
caused to generate parameter names.  Do we?

} > 		    shift "i > $# ? $# : i"  # Stupid shift error on i > $#
}
} Yes! It's annoying, isn't it? I was tempted more than one to change it.

Bash gives the same error.  Sigh.