Re: CVS ?

On Mar 22,  3:09pm, Ollivier Robert wrote:
} Subject: CVS ?
}
} Is there any progress on the Sourceforge front ? Or has anyone started
} their own CVS repository ?

I thought Adam was waiting for a reply on whether sourceforge was willing
to host the sources under the zsh license.  Adam?

} Will there be snapshots again ?

PWS has indicated he'll be starting up again soon.  I sent him a list of
the patches since -dev-19 (up through article 10168) a couple days ago.

I'm now generally of the opinion that we should go ahead with sourceforge
if they're OK with the license; initialize it by grabbing Tanaka's CVSROOT
with cvsup and worry about the mailing lists later (probably, much later).
However, having waited this long, we might as well wait for PWS to give
his opinion.