Re: CVS ?

"Bart Schaefer" wrote:
> I'm now generally of the opinion that we should go ahead with sourceforge
> if they're OK with the license; initialize it by grabbing Tanaka's CVSROOT
> with cvsup and worry about the mailing lists later (probably, much later).
> However, having waited this long, we might as well wait for PWS to give
> his opinion.

Sounds great.

I'm just getting up to date with the archive, and should have it ready by
the weekend, if it still compilers.  No problems with applying patches,
anyway, except for a few lines of offset in stuff from Sven: four lines in
compsys.yo and one in init.c, at least.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>