Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
move to sourceforge.net in progress
- X-seq: zsh-workers 10288
- From: Adam Spiers <adam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh workers mailing list <zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: move to sourceforge.net in progress
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 01:28:21 +0100
- In-reply-to: <E12ZgvH-0005Cr-00.2000-03-27-22-19-43@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Sun, Mar 26, 2000 at 11:19:42PM +0100
- Mail-followup-to: zsh workers mailing list <zsh-workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <20000326005031.A18407@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <E12ZgvH-0005Cr-00.2000-03-27-22-19-43@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: Adam Spiers <adam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Peter Stephenson (pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Adam Spiers wrote:
> > ----- Forwarded message from Drew Streib <ds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----
> > I've looked at this and it doesn't appear to conflict with any part of the
> > OSI definition. I would approve the license on this. :)
> Oh, hell. That means we've run out of excuses.
Mission accomplished ;->
> Does someone else, such as Adam, want to set this up?
'Tis done. I'll let you know when the SourceForge admins have
approved the request (assuming they do). It should be within 24 hours
or so. In the meantime, it would be good if everyone who hasn't
already got one creates themselves a SourceForge account. Don't
worry; this is a remarkably painless operation and takes hardly any
time. Just go to
I presume everyone has access to an SSL-enabled browser?
Peter, once you've got an account I'll transfer the relevant project
administrator privileges to you. Bart, I presume you won't want to
bother making a CVS tree for 3.0.x available, but if you do, let me
know and I'll give you admin privileges too. Of course, once we have
the repository up and running smoothly, there's no technical
limitation preventing us from having several developers with commit
access to the development tree, but I'll assume that we want to carry
on with Peter as the sole "patch pumpking" unless I hear otherwise.
By the way, the home page is at
if you want to have a look round, although I'm sure you already
figured that out.
> Clint's right that the licence details in the source code needing
> tidying up.
Yep, we definitely need to move all the individual copyrights into
LICENSE or Etc/LICENSE or something. That's going to be a fun job for
Messages sorted by: