Re: A couple of bugs

On Apr 3, 10:51am, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: A couple of bugs
}
} I [...] found what I think is a bug with the handling of
} patterns of the form pat1~pat2. This bug manifests itself when the
} first character of pat2 is a slash. Try this:
}   echo /*~/dev
} This gives me a message about no matches found.

This works for me ... I think it was fixed by 10284,10320.

} The second bug is that completion after ~+ or ~- seems to have been
} broken since dev-19:
}   cd ~+1/<tab>
}   unknown user `+1'

I just get a beep here (no "unknown user" messag), and in fact completion
after ~+ and ~- has not worked for me for longer than since -dev-19.  I
can't remember it ever working, but then it's another thing I don't use
very often.