RE: PATCH: 3.1.6-dev-20: _dpkg thinko

> > Should I submit this to the Patch Manager?
>
> I was actually wondering how whether and how well the "recent patches"
> archive on www.zsh.org/mla/ is automated.  Could we arrange
> for zsh-list
> patches to go straight into the sourceforge patch manager?

The problem is, half (at least) of all patches do not have PATCH:
prefix. And I think, we should distinguish between

- CVS commits
- user submitted patches

It is hard to intermix them ... CVS commits depend on other patches and
mostly cannot be applied to clean version while with user's patches it
is exactly other way round - they probably need modification/merging to
apply to current CVS.

Somehow I'm getting the feeling that "patch archive" is not as useful at
all ...

-andrej