Now real bug in RE: Bug report interface comments

Sorry for followup. The bug is is 103887. I tried to enter line that
looks like

mv BIC\ NMI

but '\' disappeared. I thought, it was copy'n'paste problem and entered
followup - but back slash was not there either!

Now, I call this a real bug - Adam, could you speak with sourceforge
folks on that matter?

-andrej