Re: $Id$ lines

"Bart Schaefer" wrote:
> Can we agree not to include RCS $Id$ tags in CVS-controlled source files?
>
> Etc/FAQ.yo

This was for my personal use, then went into the AUC web repository, now
it's in both.  Worse, the tag got copied into processed versions such as
.txt which also exists in both repositories...  I'll delete it before I get
a headache, but the change won't show up in the source tree straight away
since I only commit changes to the web site when I post a new version.
And least I think that's what's going to happen.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx