Re: 3.1.6-dev-22

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> } It's now time for anybody to suggest things which need doing (and which are
> } likely actually to get done) before 3.1.7, else I shall start producing
> } pre-releases.
>
> I've sent a number of messages asking about potential changes, to which
> there have been no replies or at least no decision (e.g., 10346, users/3013,
> users/2973, others).  Does Sven have any outstanding issues with completion?

I didn't have any strong opinions about the things in those messages
or, for 1973, am not the person who can decide that (but Geoff sent a
reply).

As for my todo-list: only bug-fixing, the file-patterns stuff Peter
has just `suggested' (or complained about if you prefer) and the
function-moving-around which will happen before the final release, I
think. Oh, and removing compconf().

Bye
 Sven