Before release - some comments about doc style

Rereading Zsh documentation ...

- there are many itemized lists. They mostly are not ordered at all
(that is, they appear in order in which items were added). This applies
to completion stuff in the first place. O.K., info has index command
(with all it's limitation) but many users still use man - and it does
not help to find needed items. May I suggest, that we keep such lists in
alphabetical order?

- may I suggest, that command description(s) lists ALL there option as
itemized list with at least short description? Currently, options are
often hidden in the middle of paragraph zig Zeilen weiter unten :-)
(Yep, Sven, it applies again often to stuff you added :))) So, that all
commands description use single style, customary for manual pages?

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>