Re: PATCH: Re: 3.1.6-dev-22

On Apr 11, 10:28am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: RE: PATCH: Re: 3.1.6-dev-22
}
} Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
}
} > The decsription of compstate[insert] :
} >
} > ...
} >           will be inserted into the command line.  It may also be set
} >           to a string of the form `GROUP:MATCH' which specifies a match
} >           from a group of matches to be inserted, counting from 1
} >           upwards (e.g. `2:4' specifies the fourth match of the second
} >           group).  Negative numbers count backward from the last match
} > ... etc and the next paragraph
}
} So, I would like to make the question: should we remove it? I would
} only comment it out in the C-code just in case we get a way to access
} matches added some day (not for a long time, I think).

I think either remove it, or fix the doc, e.g. break the description of
it out into another paragraph and mention that the completion system
doesn't actually use it yet.