Re: _perl_modules broken?

On Apr 11,  9:26pm, Adam Spiers wrote:
> Subject: _perl_modules broken?
> As of the most recent CVS, every time I complete something which uses
> _perl_modules to complete with, I get
>
>   _all_labels:34: command not found: -J

`perl -M<TAB>' works for me.  Have you a more specific example?

> This could well be my faulty completion programming in _perl_modules,
> but I'm afraid I haven't kept up-to-date with the many recent changes
> so I have no idea how to fix it.

Are you sure you're getting the most recent _perl_modules?  _wanted is
called at the end and now takes a command to execute as an argument, so
it looks to me as though you've got an updated _wanted but an older
_perl_modules.

> Also, _complete_help hasn't worked for me for a while now, e.g.
>
> $ ls <TAB>
> _complete_help:39: bad pattern: \n    all-files  (_files _default)

I've no idea what would be happening there, but if _perl_modules is out
of date then so may other things be ...