Re: PATCH: Re: Question

On Apr 12, 10:30am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: Re: Question
}
} Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} > Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} > > Currently, if a completion list is too long, the completion system
} > > asks if onw wants to see all <n> matches.
} > >
} > > Should we change it to mention the number of lines needed?
}
} -	qup = printfmt("zsh: do you wish to see all %n possibilities? ",
} -		       listdat.nlist, 1, 1);
} +	qup = printfmt("zsh: do you wish to see all %n lines? ",
} +		       listdat.nlines, 1, 1);

Oh, I thought you were going to ADD the information about the number of
lines needed, not replace the number of matches with it.  I want to see
the number of matches in there, at least when it's greater than zero.