Re: dev-22 compile problem

> I've sent a patch for that (10726), but maybe you're not on the list?
> Sorry.

I'm on it, I just havn't been a developer... :-)

> I would be grateful if you could tell us/me if this fixes it because I
> don't have access to a NIS+ box anymore. Thanks!
> -    if (object->zo_data.objdata_u.en_data.en_cols.en_cols >= 6) {
> +    if (object->zo_data.objdata_u.en_data.en_cols.en_cols_len >= 6) {

I was able to compile/install it, and 'make test' ran successfully.

I havn't had a chance to push it yet, but we'll see what we can do.

Jason

--
Faith is not a matter of questions.      Jason Price
Faith is a matter of answers.            jprice@xxxxxxxxxx