[3.1.6-dev-22/CVS] Anyone with HP-UX 11.00 and dynamic loading ?

I'm trying to compile the latest version from the CVS repository. Zsh
tries to compile the dynamic modules but it fails because at lease for
complist, it needs a shared version of libtermcap, which my machine doesn't
have...

        rm -f complist.sl
        ld  -s -b -o complist.sl   complist..o   -lnsl -ltermcap -lm -lc
ld: DP relative code in file /usr/lib/libtermcap.a(tputs.o) - shared library must be position
    independent.  Use +z or +Z to recompile.
*** Error exit code 1

Has anyone a solution (trying to compile complist static ?) ?
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- Eurocontrol EEC/TEC -=- roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Postman hits! The Postman hits! You have new mail.