RE: Some problems with list scrolling and menu selection

> > 2. There are problems with scrolling back in menu selection. Try GNU
> > diff (with verbose on). I did it on dtterm from TriTeal TED 4.2 with
> > 24x80 size.

> > Note, that the line just under the prompt disappears.
>
> A nasty off-by-one error when displaying matches with line-oriented
> display strings. You probably guessed that.

Oops, but it is still IMHO wrong. The list description is lost. Before
scrolling:

bor@itsrm2% gdiff --brief
Completing option
--brief                   -- output only whether files differ

Note "Completing option"

and after moving to the last line and scrolling one line down:

bor@itsrm2% gdiff --new-group-format=
--brief                   -- output only whether files differ

Was it intended this way?

-andrej