RE: What is Src/Alias for?

> Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
> >For all I can tell, this subdirectory is never used.
>
> It's where the alias modules are built.

No, they are not. Something seems to be broken.

- ChangeLog article 9253 mentions the whole bunch of Src/Aliases/*.mdd
files. In reality, only Src/Aliases/alias.{c,mdd}.in exist. All other
are in Src/Modules. I just checked in CVSWeb - this is the same there
(well, I did cvs checkout).

- INSTALL says "only modules appearing in Src/Aliases/*.mdd may omit the
"zsh/" prefix". But Src/Aliases is almost empty.

- Aliases does not appear in any Makefile in current CVS at all. It does
not appear in any shell script as well.

-andrej