Re: 3.1.7-pre-1

On Apr 26,  3:04pm, Paul Ackersviller wrote:
> Subject: 3.1.7-pre-1
> Pardon me if this belongs more on the developer's list, but I'm not on that.

That's OK, zsh-users goes to zsh-workers.  But you don't need to be on the
zsh-workers list to send mail to it.

> In zsh 3.1.7-pre-1, I notice that **/ is matching directory names starting
> with `.' (I have extendedglob on and globdots off, like usual).

I've just reproduced this as far back as 3.1.6-dev-20.  I don't have any
older builds around any more.  Glancing through the ChangeLog, I think that
makes zsh-workers/10103 the most likely culprit, though I don't see how.