FUNCTIONS_INSTALL in Makefile's is not updated.

Anybody noticed it? If you change it in configure.in and just run make,
then configure is recreated, config.status is recreated with new value for
this, but no Makefile is changed. I now have new value (with BSD, Aix
etc) in config.status and old value in all Makefiles.

May be it's me again ... but I have seen, that new config.status was rerun
recreate Makefiles.

If you just run config.status, than it creates Makefiles with correct
parameter. It also (for whatever reason) recreated config.h.

It is annoying when you update from CVS. Ideally, just 'make' should
suffice, but ...

-andrej