Re: PATCH: Completion matching control test. (Try 2)

On May 16,  9:11pm, Felix Rosencrantz wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: Completion matching control test. (Try 2)
}
} --- Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > This works for me:
} >
} > 	print -lr "COMPADD:{${match[6]//[$'\r\n']/}}"
}
} Great. Works for me, too.  Will use that.  I'll send a patch when the
} changes make it into the repository.

Hrm, OK, but based on PWS's last comment I'm hesitant to commit what I
have.  (I also deleted a stray `debug=yes' from comptest.)

Sven, Peter?  Do we want this test in there now, or not?

} > I suspect the other failed tests are confusion over `*' vs. `**' in the
} > matcher patterns, but I'm not sure.  For example, the test
}
} Drat, I don't have any tests that use the double star syntax...

Definitely either your tests are wrong, or the examples in the doc are
wrong, in several instances.  And I'm unsure about the cursor placement
differences that I mentioned; e.g. I'm not sure your H\t2\t test would
work because the 2 might not be inserted in the same place as before.